Openings : 1
Objectives & Responsibilities
The role would be structured around developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence for our clients
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with clients and other vendor partners
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven 1+years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Good knowledge across marketing, including brand marketing, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Outstanding experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.